Image of the excavation of site 600, showing the discovery of statue fragments used as pedestals. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 5, 600 M10, Slide 43 M1'.
Meroë site 600: discovery of statue fragments used as pedestals
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.5GB 3431 M.572
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.