Image of site 260 (Temple of Amun) during excavation. Album print marked 'Meroë 1910 260' and '261/2'.
Meroë site 260: Temple of Amun
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/26
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.26GB 3431 M.251
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has been broken in two and repaired with sticky tape.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.