Image of photographs of bronze objects discovered at site 924, including oil lamps, a small sphinx on a pedestal, a winged cupid, and an animal figure. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.7 City, north east corner (?1912) Slide M3 43'.
Meroë: 'City North East corner'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.7GB 3431 M.791
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.