Image of a broken stone [alabaster?] bowl possibly discovered during Garstang's 1900-1902 excavation of Mahasna and Bet Khallaf. Handwritten note with negative states 'Probably Mahasna & Bet Khallaf bowl - broken'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/5/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.77
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (123mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is yellowing and going brittle and warped.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.