Image of the structure constructed to protect the wall painting discovered at site 292 with site 298 in the foreground. 'Painted Chamber Meroë 292' is written on back of the print. Album print marked 'no negative'.
Meroë site 292: 'Painted Chamber'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/28
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.28
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (199mm x 150mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no negative for this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The print is very poor and over exposed.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.