Image of a stela with a hieroglyphic inscription discovered at site D1 at Bet Dawd, inscribed to the sculptor, Se-Ra. Album print labelled 'stela from Bet Dawd', 'D.1' and pl.33'. '152', 'Bêt Dawd', and 'A76a' are written on back of the print.
Bêt Dawd site 1: 'stela of Se-Ra, sculptor'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/149/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.167GB 3431 A76a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (100mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 33, entitled 'stela of Se-Ra, sculptor, D.1'.