Image showing a tomb entrance in a hillside near Ayazin in Turkey. Handwritten label on negative says, 'Land of the Hittites plate XXV 2. Ayazin: tomb with lions another view.'
Ayazin No. 1. 'tomb with lions'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/AY/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/AY/001
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Film is curling and the top corners are folded over. Film covered in dents.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, pl. XXV.2.