Image of three vases with painted decoration, from site 13 K06 (left); 23 K06 (centre); and 2 K06 (right). 'K 06 13 K06 a', '23 K06', and '2 K06 2K(b)' are written on the negative in pencil [left to right in the digital image]. 'T 343' is also written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'T 343 Three prehistoric vases Nubia K'06, 2 K06(b) 23 K06 13 K06(a)'. Album print labelled 'S.1.3'.
Kostamneh: 'Three prehistoric vases'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/2/1/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 K.8GB 3431 S.1.3
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering of the emulsion on the negative.
The vases on the left and centre are held by the Liverpool World Museum (49.47.817 and 49.47.695).
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.