Image of a veined alabaster bowl (left) and an alabaster bowl (right) discovered in tomb K2 (tomb ofHen-nekht) at Bet Khallaf.
Bet Khallaf K2: Two bowls of alabaster
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/1/41
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.38
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (107mm x 82mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XX, labelled 'Veined alabaster, Alabaster'.