Image of the excavation of street 920, showing the discovery of large pieces of decorated architecture. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V44, Meroë 920 M13'.
Meroë site 920: decorative blocks of stone
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/44
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.44GB 3431 M.660
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.