Image of a large bowl of alabaster discovered in the tomb at site R40 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'pl.7', 'Giant bowl of alabaster R40' and 'see film 17'. '37', '1:3' and 'plate' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 40: 'Giant bowl of alabaster'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.38
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (122mm x 95mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 7, entitled 'Bowl of alabaster'.