Image of trench between sites 939 and 933, showing a half excavated pot with painted design. Album print marked 'Meroë 1914 939 (933).
Meroë site 933: pot in situ
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/S/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 S.10GB 3431 M.1028
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (82mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is not cut straight. Heaving silvering on the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, Pl. 167, labelled '933-1 in situ'. Full description of pot can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.1, p.202, find reference 933-1.