Image of a relief on a wall at site 6 (Lion Temple) depicting a procession [of soldiers?]. '6 M10' is written on the negative.
Meroë site 6: wall relief
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/34
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.34GB 3431 M.65
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Extensive silvering of the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.