Image of excavated stones which have been reconstructed to form a wall. Found in 1989 at the site of an enclosure near site 260 (Temple of Amun).
Meroë: Carved stone
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.35GB 3431 M.857
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.205, labelled 'x-a'. Full description can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.259.