Image of a trench at site 924 showing two vases/jugs insitu. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë, Album N2 3, 924 M13'.
Meroë site 924: discovery of vases
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.3GB 3431 M.665
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Heaving silvering around the edge of the emulsion on the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p232, find references 998-2 and 998-3.