Close-up of details of the arch above the stairway leading down to the tomb entrance at site R1 at Reqaqnah. 'R1' is written on the negative. Album print labelled 'Details of arch R1'. '7', 'plate' and 'Dr K' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 1: 'Details of Arch'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.6
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 119mm)
- Digital Content