Image of two lines of workers about to move a large piece of stone on a pallet, possibly the Hamadab stela A from site 1000. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print A32'. Print in album marked 'M14'.
Meroë: Excavators moving a stone
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/32
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.32GB 3431 M.1183
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (164mm x 118mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.