Image of a hieroglyphic inscription fragment on one side of a sandstone block from site 293, thought to be a door jamb.
Meroë site 293: Inscribed door jamb
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/27
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.27GB 3431 M.399
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of object and inscription can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1 p. 242, inscription 83.