General view of site 194 ('Royal Baths') before excavation, [showing the locations of sites 297 to 197?]. Album print marked 'Negative in M2' 'Meroë 1912 194, 297 to 197'. '194 M12' appears to have been written in the top corner of the original negative.
Meroë site 194 (297 to 197)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.1GB 3431 M.978
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.