Close-up of stone work discovered at site 897.
Meroë site 897: Stone Blocks
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/58
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.58GB 3431 M.828
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (115mm x 80mm)
Scope and Content
To prevent further damage this negative is now stored separately from the main collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is lifting away from the glass.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.