Image of the excavation of site 295 showing a cavity in the trench wall (possibly when a large object was removed, likely to be the find spot of the lion statue). Album print marked '295 M 11'.
Meroë site 295: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.25GB 3431 M.434
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.