Image of two photographs of the Augustus head found at site 292. 'Meroë 1911 Jan' is written above the photographs in the image. ‘..inlaid eyes, bronze eyelashes; Graeco Roman Style M29’ is written below the photographs in the image.
Meroë: '2 views of Augustus Head'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/17a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.17aGB 3431 M.799
- Dates of Creation[1909-1914]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.