Image of a coloured glass flask discovered at tomb 300. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë pl XXXII P22'.
Meroë tomb 300: Glass flask
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/22/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.22GB 3431 M.479
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Heavy silvering of the emulsion and chips at the edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XXXVII.3, labelled 'Tomb 300, glass bottle from S end'.