Image of the side of Lindisfarne Castle, Northumberland, with stairs leading up. Ships are visible on the water in the distance. Handwritten note with negative states 'Fort on hill'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/6/5/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F47GB 3431 MISC/F/50
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (145mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has some discolouration along the sides, as well as the sky painted in red.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.