Image of two pieces of polished red pottery from tomb M104 at El Mahasna, including a bowl and spouted vessel.
El Mahasna M104: Polished Red Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/3/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.4
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (123mm x 98mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is yellowing and going brittle and warped.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXXII, entitled 'Polished red pottery M104'.