Image of the aerial railway being used to move debris around the site. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë 12 A 17 print'.
Meroë: Aerial railway in use
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/17
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.17GB 3431 M.1172
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.