Image of site 295 showing a mud brick wall with an opening which appears to be an aqueduct. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print L78'.
Meroë site 295: Aqueduct?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/78/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 M.449(2)
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
To prevent further damage this negative is now stored separately from the main collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has been broken and repaired with sticky tape.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.