Image of street 900, showing two column bases in the foreground and mud brick chambers in the background. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V43, Meroë 900 M13'.
Meroë site 900: column bases
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/43
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.43GB 3431 M.648
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering around the edge of the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.