Image of a gallery proof of an illustration published in Garstang's Hittite Empire, showing plans of the upper palaces and temples discovered at Hattusa near Boghaz Keui, (Boğazkale, Turkey).
Plan: Upper Palaces and temples at Hattusa
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/2/19
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc B19GB 3431 MISC/B/21
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (105mm x 85mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is chipped on one side of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
Creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after publication.
Published in Garstang (1929), Hittite Empire, Fig. 4, p89.