Image of the necropolis in the north mound at Reqaqnah after excavation. Album print labelled 'pl.3', 'Slide 203' and 'The necropolis in the northern mound'. '54', 'view' and 'A27a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah: 'The necropolis in the northern mound'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/40
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.150GB 3431 A27a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 103mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 3, entitled 'necropolis in the northern mound'.