Image of the interior of a stone building in site 292, showing a platform/altar. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë J2 26, 292 M11'.
Meroë site 292: Interior of stone building
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/26
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.26GB 3431 M.386
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.