Image of the shafts leading down to the tomb at site R1 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'View of shaft from surface'. Album print marked 'pl.5'. '4' and 'A2a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 1: 'View of shaft mouths from SE'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.2GB 3431 A2a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (123mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 5 entitled 'View of shafts months from SE'.