Image of the west end of the mastaba at site R50 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'mastabas', 'pl.16', 'N. end of mastaba'. '46', 'R50' and 'A23a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 50: 'W end of Mastaba'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/53
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.45GB 3431 A23aGB 3431 46
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (123mm x 98mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 16, entitled 'S wall partly panelled'.