Image of the wooden sun dial in the shape of the Sun Temple discovered at site 6 (Lion Temple). 'E.26' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print E 26, Meroë City Etc. Pl. 22.1'.
Meroë site 6: Sun Temple Sun Dial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/26/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 M.57(2)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no album print of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.