Image of two large jars from the necropolis. Jar on the right is from tomb 312.
Meroë: Two large jars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.20GB 3431 M.1073
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (161mm x 108mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Photograph of the right pot is published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XLI.4.