Image of two objects found at site 296, including a plume from the crown of an Amun statue with inlaid coloured glass or enamels and a faïence [plaque?] featuring a representation of a god. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë J2 10, 296 M13'.
Meroë site 296: objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.10GB 3431 M.459
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (100mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Heavy silvering around the edge of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.