Image of a photograph of the Temple of Amun (site 260). Note in image states ‘Meroë 1911 Jan, Temple of Amon – after further clearance’. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.11, Temple of Amon, Slide M2 37'
Meroë: 'The Temple of Amun - after further clearance'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.11GB 3431 M.250
- Dates of Creation1911 Jan
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.