Image of 5 restored cream marl ware vessels with painted decoration. The centre and centre right vessels have a polished red slip. The vessel to the far right has a stamped decoration. Handwritten note with negatives states' Meroë Album N2 30'.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/30
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.30GB 3431 M.886
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.223, labelled 'from left to right: x-oo; x-pp; x-qq; x-rr; x-ss'. Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.261.