Image of the aerial railway tipping debris at site 740. Note with album print states 'Apparatus after tipping. The buckets are made of empty petroleum tins and bits of [hoop] iron by a Sudani blacksmith'. Print also marked 'no negative and 'Meroë 1914 740'.
Meroë site 740: Aerial railway tipping debris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/GB/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 G2.9
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (158mm x 113mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no original negative for this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.