Image of the excavation of site 194 ('Royal Baths') from the north east showing the remains of a late Meroitic chapel over the tank. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë L2 25, 194 M12'. Album print marked 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 194: chapel above tank
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.25GB 3431 M.168
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.