Image of the southern mound at Reqaqnah after excavation near site R1. Album print labelled 'View of desert mound R1' and 'Southern Mound after excavation'. Album print marked 'Pl. 3' and 'T202'. '3', 'Site from R1' and 'A2' are written on back of the print.
Reqaqnah site 1 : 'View of desert around R1'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.1: A2
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 3. labelled 'southern mound after excavation'.