Image of plans of the building near the Sun temple (site 255), right, and the Ox Temple (site 70), Left. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.23, Plans a) 70 M 11: Ox Temple b) 255 M11: building near Sun Temple,. LAAA IV pl. Xi, slide 31 M1'.
Meroë: Plans of Sites 70 (Ox Temple) and 255 ('Priest house')
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.23GB 3431 M.242
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1912), 'Second Interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia,' Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. IV, pl. XI.