Image of the beginning of the excavation of tomb 1. Album print labelled 'Mound not covered with stones, but covering the same character of tomb'. 1 M09' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 83, 1 M10, Slide 17 M1'.
Meroë tomb 1: Mound not covered with stones'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/83
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.83GB 3431 M.7
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.