Image of three pieces of cream marl ware vessels painted and with stamped decoration. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album N2 33, Meroë Pottery, 2 similar negatives'.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/33/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.33GB 3431 M.892
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
ull description of objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.262, find references (from left), x-aaa, x-bbb, x-ccc.