Image of site 295 showing an excavator sat next to a stone object (possibly a lion statue) protruding from the trench wall.
Meroë site 295: discovery of lion statue?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/60
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.60
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (128mm x 190mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.