Image of the eastern half of a damaged relief on the north side of the lower podium of the 'Sun Temple' discovered at 250. Album print marked 'Meroë 1910 250' and 'negative F44'.
Meroë site 250: 'Sun Temple N. Wall'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.1
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (120mm x 88mm)
Scope and Content
The whole site of the Temple of Amun was numbered 260, and the individual sites from 261-280. In the photograph albums, 260 seems to have been used to signify images showing several different smaller sites or images from the Temple when the exact site is not known. If the exact site can be verified by comparison to the other images the site number has been added.