Image of Roman mill stone near some rubble. Possibly taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/7/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H19GB 3431 MISc/H/19
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches, minor light damage, and the emulsion is beginning to peel at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.