Images of objects discovered at Bet Khallaf including (on the left) 3 flints and a copper blade from tomb K5, and (on the right) 3 flints and a wooden handle from tomb K2 (tomb ofHen-nekht).
Bet Khallaf K2 & K5: Flints, wood handled and a copper blade
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/1/44
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.41
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 164mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), (left side ) pl.XXIV entitled 'Copper and flint implements, (right side) pl.xx entitled 'flints and wood handle'.