Image of a gallery proof of a a photograph of a rock formation at Kizîl Dagh published in Garstang's Hittite Empire, the location of the Hartapu Monument, near Karaman, Turkey.
Rock formation at Kizîl Dagh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/6/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F38GB 3431 MISC/F/39
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/7.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
Creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after the work was made available to the public.
Published in Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, pl. XXXII.ii, entitled ‘Kizîl Dagh: the throne of the god’.