Image of the burial discovered at the tomb of Shepses, (site R64), at Reqaqnah, including an alabaster table and fragments of a bowl inscribed with the name of King Seneferu. Album print labelled 'Pl.25', and 'R64'. '96', 'R69' and 'A48a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site R64: deposit and burial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/133
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.79GB 3431 A48a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (121mm x 97mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 25, entitled 'deposit (left) and burial (right) as found'